Sunday, September 23, 2007


Max has finally arrived!!!
Maxwell Deane Hoffman
Born at 10:13 on 9/21/2007
8lbs 7oz
20 1/2 inches long
The labor and delivery couldn't have gone better. Abi did great and was blessed with a short and uncomplicated labor. The delivery room was full of friends and family. We are blessed. Here are more photos: share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=1AZsnDRi0cMXEg

2 comments:

yvonne said...

A & D, so glad to see that Max has arrived! WE loved seeing your Mom and Dad and getting all the updates on what you all are doing down there! He sure is a handsome little guy with all that great hair, looks like David's genes won out on that one. We love you all and know you are entering into the best part of life! Darrin and Yvonne, P. S. Max and Y share a bday! :)

Derek Dawes said...

I am sooooo proud of Abi. David's imput was surely minimal. I am so sad that David's life of knowing every musician in town is over - replaced by dirty diapers. Hopefully, Courtney and I will be soon behind.