It is a good thing he has a limited vocabulary or it looks like he might have had a think or two to say about a couple of those photos. Very impressive outfit, although I was hoping to see Dave in a matching one. Maybe next year.`
I think a matching pair of daddy's glasses would be the best!! If you get a close up of Daddy and Max , I don't think that Max thinks that Daddy is very funny ...........yet......
4 comments:
It is a good thing he has a limited vocabulary or it looks like he might have had a think or two to say about a couple of those photos. Very impressive outfit, although I was hoping to see Dave in a matching one. Maybe next year.`
I think a matching pair of daddy's glasses would be the best!!
If you get a close up of Daddy and Max , I don't think that Max thinks that Daddy is very funny ...........yet......
...but when are we going Trick or Treating????!!!!....
Oh cute!!!! What a sweet tiger. Ya, David in a matching costume sounds funny!!!
Post a Comment