Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Computer Problems

I apologize for no new photos for the last two weeks. We are having computer issues so I have no pics downloaded yet. But, for those of you who can't get enough of Max...do not despair, we are working on the problem.

Max had his first documented fever this week. Of course it was the day he was at the babysitters, so the little pumpkin got much love from Amy. That was yesterday, today he seemed back to his normal self...all smiles. He does have a nasty cough still.

He is eating carrotts, sweet potato, peas (his fav), biter biscuits and most recently...applesauce. Today we bought a sippy cup for him. He must watch the big kids use it because as soon as David offered it to him, he put it right in his mouth and tried to drink from it. We think he is brilliant.

Anyway, more pics coming soon. abi

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I miss my Max pictures! It's the way I keep up with how big he's gotten and how he's growing up! I heard there's a picture with Max & Little Joe?! Why does that no surprise me?