Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!





Max and I are going to Padre this week for a Glenn girls trip and so we will miss David's birthday. Max and I made mini yellow cakes today for David to eat while we are gone. Max ate so much of the batter I was afraid he would be sick. Every time I would look away to measure another ingredient he would have both fists in the bowl. Finally, I had to take the bowl with me so he would not eat it all. The he resorted to licking the beaters while they were still on the mixer...too bad I wasn't quick enough with the camera b/c that was classic.

1 comment:

woody said...

HE is definitely a Glenn b/c he knows to eat the cookie dou.... I mean, the mini yellow cake dough!!
I must add that he has demonstrated this food intake at an early age!!