pre-celebrating was spent with a lot of Legos...thanks Uncle X for sharing your expertise (even though you are texting in this photo and not actually Leggoing).
"Yeah, thanks, this is nice...but when are we going to eat?"
Annabel was not really into opening presents, she kept wandering into the kitchen and sneaking stocking snickers into her mouth (wrapper and all).
new head lamp to work outside with Daddy.
what a sweet girl...stories with Daddy
I had a flashback to this pic...Max at his first Christmas.
Duplo...I am not ready for Legos at my house...we will leave that for Mimi and Nana's house.
Whew, I am feeling lightheaded! Seriously, are we not going to eat?
And I have no pics from the other grandparents house, I was in charge of passing out the gifts and apparently nobody else took any pics. Aunt Liz? anything?
1 comment:
sorry. i don't have any pics either except the one of lily wearing her new outfit and EVERY SINGLE bow you made her :)
Post a Comment