Thursday, September 27, 2012

Today I am 5 years old! I can't believe it.

We started birthday celebrations on Thurs with a special outing that began at the doughnut shop...(more pics of the excursion later)

Friday, his actual birthday, was party prep day and he was WAY into it. It took most of the day to make the cake and cupcakes.

The long parade of pirate dinos...oh, yeah, that was the theme...Pirate Dinosaurs.



 
We had 5 kids come over in the morning for the "kid party" and they bounced...

went on a treasure hunt for lost dino eggs...

and ate cupcakes.

In the afternoon we had the rest of the family over for pulled pork tacos, cake and presents.

a closeup of the cake cause it was a beast!
Max made his own pictures all week of dinos and pirates so we used one as decor at the party.

And little sister was just as excited for "bubs day-day". Here she is trying on the archiologists costume.
 
Happy Birthday Max! We love you!

 

1 comment:

Katie W said...

AWWWW! I love it all! Abi, you are so good at putting these things together! I so wish we could have been there! I can't believe Max is 5-time really does fly. Lots of love to y'all!