I don't want to jinx myself...but for those of you who know how much Max cried during the first week (and beyond) of his life...this baby is totally different! She definately lets you know that she does not like her diaper changed or to be bathed, but is easily consoled and otherwise very quiet and easy going. It has helped to ease Max into his role as big brother.
3 comments:
Hi Abi! I figured out the correct web address! Lol! What a beautiful little girl you have!! Max is so big and cute, too! I hope I can see you guys when I come to Houston this summer!!! Christa
so cute. need to come see you guys sometime, considering you are just down the road shouldn't be too hard!
yay for easy babies!!!! :) She's adorable and Max is looking like he's enjoy his role of big bro!
Post a Comment