Annabel is a good sleeper so far...maybe she is just trying to stay under Max's radar as much as possible, but most of our pictures of her are while she is sleeping because she does little else. Even if that changes soon, it is such a nice surprise...we were preparing for another sleepless, stressful, emotional first week.
(I know I've painted our first week with Max as not so pleasant...it is not with harshness, just the truth. He cried most of the time. I remember David found me rocking him and crying saying, "I thought newborns are supposed to sleep for 15hrs a day, I think he has only slept for 2hrs...how is his brain going to grow?" My sweet husband just hugged us both, took Max from my arms and let me sleep...life is better after a nap. I wouldn't change a thing about Max now...he is so funny, cute and affectionate. But seriously, I am glad to not repeat the constant crying this time around.) So here is our sleeping beauty...
I know, I know, "Back to Sleep"...but stomach sleep seems to soothe a gassy baby and I was watching her the whole time.
1 comment:
Oh abi you crack me up! hormones and lack of sleep are a terrible thing!
she is precious!!!
Post a Comment