I am the most tardy I have ever been on this one...poor little second child. This girl is a mess! She is 10 mo old and not crawling or pulling up, she makes very little effort to do so. She just yells at me when she needs to move or get something...and me, the sucker, gives in (its a very loud, shrill yell). My mom has her in therapy doing baby core strength training but I am secretly liking that she can't crawl. It makes this stage of the new house easier...no need to babyproof.
up from nap. her new favorite thing...giving you whatever she is holding...so she gave me back my sign.
This is a photo of her on the actual day of her 10 months, I just did not have a sign. She is reaching up saying "so big" in front of my mom's flowers.
A glimpse of the snaggle tooth...that one top tooth by itself looks a little crazy, but she can work it...she gets a goldfish just between those two surfaces so she can crunch it.
No comments:
Post a Comment