Thursday, June 9, 2011

Here is one of our fav dino books, according to Max the title is..."Hey, I broke my dinosaur".

When we can't fish at White Rock Lake, this'll do.
(thats an approved Texas contraction, right?)

I'm telling you, Do not bother her while she is eating!

My shopping partner. He was the envy of all the other 3 year old boys at the grocery store.

MDO update:
 He had a great first day and even asked when he could go back over the weekend. When I dropped him off on Monday, he cried! Bummer, I thought this was going to be smooth sailing. Wed was not so bad, though. He has had fun all three days despite the rough drop offs. He doesn't know any of the names of the kids in his class but he does know all about the wasp on the playground.

Funny Max quote:
 "Yes, mommy, I did share my fruit snacks with my friend at the park...my best friend...myself."

No comments: